Annual Meeting | Hui-ā-Tau will be held virtually on Sunday 27 September.
Annual Meeting | Hui-ā-Tau is the highest authority of NZEI Te Riu Roa. The functions of the Annual Meeting | Hui-ā-Tau are to:
- consider the National Executive’s report
- consider the Financial Report, note the Consumer Price Index adjustment to the subscriptions, and consider any further subscription increases needed,
- elect the members of the National Executive,
- debate and determine issues of interest to the Institute, and set Institute policy accordingly
- amend or repeal the rules of NZEI Te Riu Roa
- receive and consider the report from Te Kāhui Whetū
- receive a written report from the National Executive detailing all policy decisions that it or the Institute has made since the previous annual meeting, and
- to debate and determine policy resolutions and rule changes.
30 April - Closing date for recommendations for Honorary Fellow or Life Member 12 June - Registrations Open (note date change) 14 June - Closing date for nominations for Associate or Fellow
27 June - Closing date for the receipt of Resolutions to amend rules or policy
19 July - Nominations for National Officers 2021 - 2022 close
27 July - Registrations Close
27 July - Resolutions to amend rules and policy notified
27 September - Annual Meeting begins
We ask that Branch, Aronui Tōmua, and Komiti Pasifika Secretaries register their representatives and observers. To help you prepare for registrations, each attendee will need to have a unique email address they can access during the meeting. We’ll be using this email address to provide the link to join the virtual Annual Meeting and for voting for National Executive.
Registration closes on 27 July.
Annual Conference 2021
Annual Conference 2021 will return to the Rotorua Energy Events Centre, running from Sunday 3 October to Wednesday 6 October.