Annual Conference 2021 - Ko au, ko koe, ko koe, ko au
Annual Meeting | Ko au, ko koe, ko koe, ko au will be held in Rotorua from Sunday 3 October - Wednesday 6 October 2021.
Annual Meeting | Ko au, ko koe, ko koe, ko au is the highest authority of NZEI Te Riu Roa. The functions of the Annual Meeting | Ko au, ko koe, ko koe, ko au are to:
- consider the National Executive’s report
- consider the Financial Report, note the Consumer Price Index adjustment to the subscriptions, and consider any further subscription increases needed,
- debate and determine issues of interest to the Institute, and set Institute policy accordingly
- amend or repeal the rules of NZEI Te Riu Roa
- receive and consider the report from Te Kāhui Whetū
- receive a written report from the National Executive detailing all policy decisions that it or the Institute has made since the previous annual meeting, and
- to debate and determine policy resolutions and rule changes.
Nominations for Awards
Nominations for this year's Awards are now closed.
Branch attendee entitlements for 2021
The number of attendees from each Branch, Aronui Tōmua and Komiti Pasifika is dependent on the total number of members of the group. You can check your branch entitlements for 2021 following the link below.
Resolutions to change Rules and Policy
During Annual Meeting, which forms a part of the annual conference, members have the opportunity to propose resolutions. These can be resolutions to change the rules of the organisation, amend the organisation's policy, or to take a stance on an issue.
You can find out more about the process and find the forms below.
Friday 14 May - Closing date for recommendations for Honorary Fellow or Life Member
Tuesday 1 June - Closing date for nominations for Associate or Fellow
Monday 21 June - Registrations opens
Friday 2 July - Closing date for receipt of Resolutions to amend rules or policy
Thursday 8 July - Registrations close
Monday 2 August - Resolutions to amend rules or policy notified to branches
Sunday 3 October - Annual Meeting begins