Important dates are:
- 19 July 2021 - Registrations close
- 3 August 2021 - Resolutions to amend rules and policy will be notified
- 13 August 2021 - Late registrations close*
- 3 October 2021 - Annual Conference begins
*Late registrations will still be considered however branches will be responsible for the booking of return travel. Late registrations may close without prior notice.
The 2021 Travel Policy outlines who's eligible for air travel, reimbursement rates and who needs to make the arrangements. Please make sure you view the policy and arrange travel for your attendees, if required.
Branch/Area Council Secretaries will book accommodation for attendees.
It is the attendee's responsibility to ensure they receive a booking confirmation from the chosen hotel.
- All accommodation accounts (room rates only, or including breakfast where indicated) at the Millennium Hotel, JetPark Hotel, Pullman Hotel, Copethorne Hotel and Novotel Rotorua will be charged to, and paid for by NZEI National Office direct.
- All personal expenses must be paid on checkout.
- Please also check the room configurations when booking with the hotels.
Branch/Area Council secretaries are reminded that representatives should share accommodation.
NZEI Te Riu Roa also has special accommodation arrangements with the Millennium Hotel, Pullman Hotel, JetPark Hotel, Copethorne Hotel and Novotel Rotorua.
Guide to Accounting
The Guide to Accounting provides guidance on the Annual Conference allowances, GST receipts, and claim forms.
Annual Conference Performance Partners
|Area Council Tahi||Area Council Rua|
|Te Tai Tokerau||Central Region||Bay of Plenty||Waitaha||Te Tau Ihu o Te Waka A Māui||Otago||Te Pīpiri Mananui o Ngā Tātaha A Maui||Central East||Te Haunui Central||Taranaki||Counties Manukau||Auckland|
Was this page useful?